I'm going crazy!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillonks1

Reaction score
The first two weeks were not as bad but the anticipation is killing me. I find myself checking my fermenter almost every 5 hours! My plan was to wait three weeks but I almost can't handle it anymore I'm going to pop off my airlock and poor unconditioned beer all over myself!

I made another batch in hopes that would calm me down, and after doing so much research i'm so eager to see how messed up my first batch is!

You can bottle after 2 weeks if you have reached your final gravity. Take a hydrometer reading 3 days in a row and if it is the same you can bottle. I wait atleast 3 weeks if not longer now, but when I first started brewing I bottled after a week on my first brew and it was good.

I was same way on first batch now on my second and been sitting 3 weeks and I can defently see clarity difference. It's worth the wait

The first two weeks were not as bad but the anticipation is killing me. I find myself checking my fermenter almost every 5 hours! My plan was to wait three weeks but I almost can't handle it anymore I'm going to pop off my airlock and poor unconditioned beer all over myself!

Eh, never mind. Just buy your beer for now. That is all! :drunk:

Back