Need a good home brew Pale Ale or IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSUmoney83

Reaction score
In the heart of buckeye nation, now (2012) in Scot
Does anyone want to send me a sample of a good home brew Pale or IPA, or anything really?

I've never had the opportunity to try a good one, just my 3 mediocre attempts at a imperial stout from a kit, a brown ale with off flavors, and a seriously under-hopped, low ABV American wheat beer that was otherwise clean. This was about 6 years ago, and I'm just getting back into the mix full swing.

I have two APA's in primaries and I'm gonna throw an IPA on top of one next week. I would gladly return the favor once one of these is done. Just curious to try want some other home brewer's are proud of. Would prefer original recipe stuff.

Thanks.

i'd love to swap with ya, but I am in Indiana! I just bottled a wheat beer that is really fanatastic and an Irish Red I call Slainte (irish for cheers). I currently have a hoppy amber and an apricot pale going.

That sounds delicious, I think once I nail down a solid Pale & IPA recipe I want to do a summer blonde ale, it'll be triple digit temps before we know it down here.

I will wait until I really nail down a recipe for a summer beer, then try a fruit addition.

Back