Looking to Build Keezer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same question....sale at sears. Really I would like 2 cornies and a better bottle for lagering. Thanks for the link Bend, but I searched through there and still don't have a great answer. I might make a template and head over there Wed. I'll let you know how it goes.

any update on the 6.9? sale on at sears again and considering picking one up to use for 4 ball locks

oh wait, this is kinda my thread. Here's something I found in the reviews on sears website:

"The freezer is deeper than most in this price range. This allowed me to fit two soda kegs side by side"

i ended up grabbing the kenmore 6.9 yesterday onsale for $187

i can fit 2 ball locks and a 20# co2 tank on the floor and with a collar can fit another 2 on the hump - the floor space is just slightly too narrow to squeeze in a 3rd ball lock but if you added a block etc on the extra space on the floor you could squish in 5 ball locks with a collar

the hump is 9" wide and with 2 ball locks pushed against the opposite wall to the hump there is 15" of space - so you could def fit a 5g carboy in there on the hump with 2 cornies but may want to add a block or some other support to extend the hump a little to support the carboy

lmk if you want and specific dimensions or photos - i will be eventually starting a thread with all specs measurements etc as I build the collar

yeah it happened mid day yesterday - i called the store to confirm it was in stock and tried to add to cart and it came back unavailable - the lady at the store said it was a clearance item.

i'd try calling the local stores to see if they have any in stock, they had 1 at a store 15miles away, but no floor models

Latest posts

Back