Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else see JJ Watt dive at nuthin' but air when Vereen when by him yesterday. Someone's gotta find that GIF and the other one where Vereen froze the guy and went right by him

Cape Brewing said:
joking aside... I am up on the top level but only three rows up. The 50 yard line runs up the left hand side of my section. I am about 12 seats in on the right from the 50.

They're pretty good seats. I got really really lucky.

Yea I do like the higher up seats better view of whats going on. '

Hopefully they go away but I doubt it. As for Wilson Roy who cares if Rg3 gets it ill take a Qb that stays around for 10 years rather then one thatll flame out too soon due to playing style.

Hopefully they go away but I doubt it. As for Wilson Roy who cares if Rg3 gets it ill take a Qb that stays around for 10 years rather then one thatll flame out too soon due to playing style.

yeah... I hear ya.. That's what most people would want I guess... Screw the really GOOD QB, take the not-so-good one that's going to be around longer.

Makes sense.

Cape Brewing said:
yeah... I hear ya.. That's what most people would want I guess... Screw the really GOOD QB, take the not-so-good one that's going to be around longer.

Makes sense.

Hard to be really good on one leg.

Nice try with the not so good I know you arent that dense.

Makes sense.

I'm hoping the Pats don't stick with Tom Brady. That kid is rail-thin; one hit and his career is over. No way he'll last more than three years in the League.

I'm hoping the Pats don't stick with Tom Brady. That kid is rail-thin; one hit and his career is over. No way he'll last more than three years in the League.

They were so clever, taking a college second string QB and what every team knew would wind up being a hall of famer, in the sixth round.

Wilson needs to learn to slide. Teams are going to learn he stays up and any thug defense would be glad to splatter him.

There was a good highlight of RGIII just before his last game. Numerous shots of him getting pummelled. You age very fast endangering yourself. They both put themselves out there where they can be legally hit. No way to build a repeat contender.

TheDudeLebowski said:
Wilson needs to learn to slide. Teams are going to learn he stays up and any thug defense would be glad to splatter him.

There was a good highlight of RGIII just before his last game. Numerous shots of him getting pummelled. You age very fast endangering yourself. They both put themselves out there where they can be legally hit. No way to build a repeat contender.

You dont watch wilson enough then he is very smart with his running style getting out of bounds or sliding to avoid the tackle.

I've only seen 3 of his games. Sometimes sidelines hits work out for you. Bledsoe and two liters of lost blood worked out for us ;-) Yesterday it just seemed like he was just trying to stretch out the yards.

TheDudeLebowski said:
I've only seen 3 of his games. Sometimes sidelines hits work out for you. Bledsoe and two liters of lost blood worked out for us ;-) Yesterday it just seemed like he was just trying to stretch out the yards.

Haha yea yall got lucky with that scare could have gone way different.

I dont wanna bring up stats in a geek way but Wilson is much more apt to throw from the pocket then take off and run percentage wise. Playoff game though I do expect to see hin stretch for all he can.

Cape Brewing said:
If the Pats win this weekend, Brady will have TWICE as many playoff wins than Peyton Manning (18 vs 9).

just saying.

I dont think anyone cant think Brady isnt better than Manning.

I can't wait for the Joe Flacco pre game press conference.

no kidding... ya never know what he's going to say. He's reckless

Flacco reckless.jpg

day_trippr said:
Wait. Triple negatives always confuse me.

Ok, that's correct. I think...

Cheers! ;)

Threw in a little reading comp for me as well; brains kinda fuzzy after yesterday

Dude, not cool. We all know moto's never been with a woman.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaha! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahaahhahahahahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahahah!!!

you said.....ahhahaahahhh......i've never been with a woman!!!! get it????

comic gold.

Back