330 ml Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hook_dupin

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find some 330ml bottles? I'm talking the funky curvy kind that Duvel and a few other Belgian ales come in. The obvious answer would be to buy lots of Duvel and drink it...but I don't have that kind of time or money. Any help would be great...

Easiest/Cheapest way that I know of...
Find a bar/restaurant in your area that serves them
Talk to people that work at said bar restaurant and casually mention that you are a homebrewer (this works best with kitchen staff or managment)
Mention how great you think these cool little bottles are
Many times they will give them to you...
If not, find out who the distributor is and call them. They are usually picked up from said bar/restaurant already sorted, and no big deal for them to set you up with a case or two for deposit (although a few homebrews always sweeten the deal)

PS none are cooler than the Gulden Draak bottle. Enameled white on the outside with a label you can take off with no effort at all. I sneak them out of bars all the time. Same with the big German wheat bottles.

Back