It is a sad day for my 10 gallon system...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pol

Reaction score
It is getting packed up and shoved in storage until Dec 15th.... I brewed 5 gallons of wheat this past weekend, and I have 4 gallons of cider to make some Apfelwein this coming weekend. 9 gallons will have to last me 3 months!!

Wish me luck, and pray for my baby... in a dark storage shed...

Moving into my inlaws home, no room for it... my house sold quick and my new one wont be finished until Dec... it BLOWS

Ooooh.... double whammy. No brewing AND inlaws. Just when you need HB the most...

We feel your pain. :(

Well, my inlaws arent living there either... they are moving into a new house as we speak too lol

Just give them so beer and put your stuff on the front porch.

See, a simple solution to everything. :D

The Pol said:
Moving into my inlaws home, no room for it... my house sold quick and my new one wont be finished until Dec... it BLOWS

You're fortunate and you don't even know it!;) Count your lucky stars you could sell your house. What if you were stuck owning 2 houses? Now THAT would BLOW. Congrats on the sale...now wish me luck as I try to sell mine:D

ScubaSteve said:
What if you were stuck owning 2 houses? Now THAT would BLOW.

Been there, done that. Yep, it sucks...

As for no room, rent an 8x8 storage room and store/brew in there. If the attendant complains, a few beers should help him see the light.

Hoosier to hoosier - I got your back. I've got some Weiz and Kolsch ready to go and Cream Ale scheduled next week. I'll either drop it off next time I'm down towards Indy or ping me if you're up in the region and it's yours (I'm 2 minutes from 3 Floyds)...

Didnt think Id see this thread resurrected...

I am doing well now. Since we moved into the house a year ago, I converted a 3 tier gravity system to an all electric HERMS. Brewing is in full swing in 2009!

Back