Mead Hall, Cambridge, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buna_Bere

Reaction score
Checked this place out today, very nice draft beer selection, burger was ok. Here's a couple pics I shot inside, and I stole a beer menu and scanned it. No Kolsch currently on any of the 100 taps, waah.

meadhalltaps.jpg

meadhalllist.jpg

meadhallfront.jpg

meadhallback.jpg

I went to that place a few times when it first opened. It was always waaaaay too crowded, and every time they were out of the first 4 things I tried to order. It's nice that they have a huge menu / chalkboard, but not if it's outdated.

In that neighborhood, give me CBC any day. If I want to walk a few more blocks, it's Lord Hobo.

zachattack,

I had the same experience. I went there once and was impressed with the number of beers they had, but the first thing I asked for they were out of.

I wasn't too impressed with the table layout and decor, either.

I'm with you, I'd go to Lord Hobo any day of the week. As a matter of fact, when I had a choice to go out to dinner (anywhere, any price, boss said to put it on the company card) one night in Boston with SWMBO, we went to Lord Hobo. We like it that much.

Back