Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think your SWMBO deserves better, you look like a bum that just jumped off the hobo train and Anal lube.really. Haha mostly kidding. No offense.

NiceCouple-1.jpg

Anal lube!!!

I'll play. This is while having lunch at a little cafe in St. Simon's Island, Georgia.

82400178f098436987f47d1589e6d7c4_7.jpg

I thought about putting a pic of my bass up there! I didn't know you played upright? We're probably the only people on here! :rockin:

Me too! I used to play it in a bluegrass band, before I switched to guitar. Now I don't have a bass :(

gradphoto.jpg

Took this last december. Couldn't find the doctored up photo where I took the dirt off the sign, but this be she.

My wife, stepson (6) and daugher (now 7 1/2 weeks, probably about 5 weeks in this pic)
all3.jpg

A personal favorite of mine. A photo of my stepson taking a photo of us on our wedding day.
wedding.jpg

Here is the head SWMBO...

BarbDanVR.jpg

here is the 2nd in command SWMBO posing with my "other" woman, or my mistress as the wife like to call it :)

RhiMud.jpg

i have a 96 xj myself. 3"on 33"s 4.56s f+r detroit locked 29 spline 8.25 and spartan locked hp 30. nice lookin tj? or yj? i cant really tell lol.

TJ! Nice. I had to sell my "mistress" after my divorce (modded TJ), but have a new 2dr-JK for about a year now. Might get the 4dr next year, it's really growing on me.

i have a 96 xj myself. 3"on 33"s 4.56s f+r detroit locked 29 spline 8.25 and spartan locked hp 30. nice lookin tj? or yj? i cant really tell lol.

06 TJ

Now on 33's no lift (yeah, it's a bit stuffed but the plastic will wear down)

100_1704-1.jpg

Mine is a RVT-great minds think alike...

Nice! I tell you what, with some docs I have been to, I would feel more confident going to a vet or a vet tech than a human doc.

I love that my SWMBO is into riding too. Riding pants are the best. :mug:

Guess I should post a pic too...

With her.our various other hobbies

Brewing
IMG_2810.jpg

Backpacking
IMG_0489.jpg

Fishing
IMG_0321small.jpg

Playing with the fat boy
IMG_1462copy.jpg

Smelling Clifford (the big red stallion)
IMG_0033Large.jpg

Mountain biking
IMG_2956.jpg

Drankin'
IMG_2630.jpg

She even cleans up purty!
JRe-53.jpg

Sorry for all the photos... I just love looking at pictures of my wife!!!

Back