New brewer from FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First post but long time reader. Any question I have, the answer is here. Look forward to connecting. In bottle: creamy Irish stout. In primary: nick b apa. In secondary: Sierra Nevada clone.

Here in apopka. Not quite at all grain brewing yet but excited at the potential. I think I've found my calling. Just been brewing my favs right now and a couple of clones for my buds.

Jacksonville here.

Even though HBT is a great resource and a fun place to ask questions, i'd highly recommend joining a local home brew club (LHBC). You have a few to choose from in your area but the one that's probably closest to you is the central florida home brewers club.

The Tampa Bay BEERS club is also a large club and vibrant and hosts the best of Florida homebrew competition. Theirs is the first major beer competition of the year in FL and i'd encourage you to enter your best beers for some great feedback from BJCP sanctioned judges (deadline is Feb. 1st).

Latest posts

Back