What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hitachino Nest White ale.Pretty different seing a Japenese ale out there.Its pretty good for a wit beer.American beers still rock though for shure.Wasnt impresed with their redrice ale.Im shure all the countries are hard at work in progress.I like a good beamish from Ireland as well as a few germans/few english. I guess the availibilty is limited so,of course we get the upperhand, just not real current what the hell is going on in the world.Ha

Haven't tried the newest release, but I had the 2010 and a bottle of 2008 that had been aged 2 years. It's worth a try if you love hops, but honestly I think it's terribly overrated.
Without a doubt overrated !!! it's not a bad beer by any means as long as you enjoy a strong flavor though I feel it's more of a barleywine than an IPA. DFH ws very smart though it's a very limited release so a lot of buzz circulates about it and BOOOMMM !!!! it sells out in like a day. very smart Mr. Calagione.

Gumballhead.Good lord! and to think a DFH 60 min use to be my fav,long time go.

Saint Arnold Pumpkinator. A delicious Pumpkin Imperial Stout. Will be followed by Clown Shoes Lubrication Ale

Centennial Cascade Pale Ale (APA) brewed at the beginning of Sept. Awesome nose, but the taste is a little one dimensional. Not bad for my 3rd AG, and first attempt at the recipe.

Just had a Kulmbacher schwarz-weiss in the shower. Pretty good beer, didn't mind the low smokiness. Came in a swing top, so thats a plus. Just started a Guinness black lager. Not bad, not great. I like it

Got three bottles of Stone 15th Anniversary for my birthday this weekend, so I'm working my way through one right now. Also have a Ninkasi Oatis oatmeal stout, a Pelican Tsunami Stout, and a Deschutes Jubelale chilling right now. They should all be feeling nervous, because one of them won't be surviving the evening.

I really want to find an AG recipe for this Escondidian. I was in love with the SSR until I tried this, now I just can't walk away.

Bashah bought from room temp shelf,chilled a few days,pretty nice-a bit of yeast offish dated 12-19-10 and delicious.Very good black belgian ipa.

Been a whirlwind night. 2004 and 2010 brooklyn monster shared with my cousin. Then split a 2008 world wide stout. Then drank a 2010 world wide stout alone. Now enjoying a chimay red.

I get to finally say I am drinking nothing but homebrew tonight. I tasted an IPA that needs just a bit more bottle conditioning and an American Ale that I have indulged in heavily.

I got the Real Ale RIS the day it came out from the Specs near Bee Cave. It was some good stuff. I hope they make the jump into darker beers soon! :drunk:

mikeysab said:
Been a whirlwind night. 2004 and 2010 brooklyn monster shared with my cousin. Then split a 2008 world wide stout. Then drank a 2010 world wide stout alone. Now enjoying a chimay red.

Nice, very nice.

drankin' on a New Belgium LOF Super Cru with a bomber of an 09 homebrewed RIS on deck, coupled with some brewing tasks...making 2 yeast starters & starting a sour mash, with MNF teed up

Stingo(meh)followed by a 2 hearted,Lakefront Eastside-pretty good,Great lakes commodore perry-nice.Why is there so much good beer that has been neglected? Oh its BMC fault,of course.On a mission to get some Potosi pumpkin on tap/growler before its dead winter! Hope its good my local pumpkin was almost a dumper and first growler ive ever got because they started canning but not this and see why,mine was better? i dindt even try that hard,wow. Also,stingo? really i made my first english strong and it was similar but better bittering,wow homebrew reallly can equal up to big brew,when not trying.

I started off enjoying the Mountain Irish Red I made, but realized my stock was getting low watching my Dolphins lose to the most hated Jets, and switched to the Avery IPA.

Got a six pack of River Horse Tripel Horse because I remembered liking it but now I'm not sure. Seems a little too heavy on the spices or something.

3 Floyds Zombie Dust and Alpha King, stopped by their brewpub last week on the way home from Chicago, great spot!

My first Pliny clone. Turned out great. Never had the real thing, but the Farmhouse clone is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Latest posts

Back