I love hops!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been drinking Sierra Nevadas torpedo lately and discovering that I must be a hop head. Damn it's good.

Up until pretty recently I was a stout and nut brown drinker. Now all I find myself buying is an IPA of some sort. I've got caribou slobber in the fermenter but I think I'll try an IPA next.

Enjoy your torpedo. I've got a six pack chillin for the weekend.

I love opening the packages, I love the smell, it makes me want to use some for a potpourri. Sometimes it seems a waste to put all that aroma into the wort.

My name is Paul and I'm a hopaholic!
I love the stuff and my taste buds are likely hop-shocked. Can't get enough of the stuff. Bought some hop soap at the local brewery. Loved the way the bathroom smelled after I used it a few days.
I'm sick I tell you.

My name is Paul and I'm a hopaholic!
I love the stuff and my taste buds are likely hop-shocked. Can't get enough of the stuff. Bought some hop soap at the local brewery. Loved the way the bathroom smelled after I used it a few days.
I'm sick I tell you.

Sick? Or committed?

Back