Keg hopping with El Dorado?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalynch4

Reaction score
Howdy all,

So, I recently keg hopped a nice NEIPA with Mosaic and loved it. I put 3 oz into a stainless hop cylinder and it gave a little extra kick of aroma and just a little something extra that carried through into the glass. I was worried about grassy or vegetal flavors, but I didn't get any of these, even though the keg lasted 6 weeks or so.

I'm looking to brew with all El Dorado in a NEIPA and I'm wondering if anyone has experience keg hopping with it? I'm thinking I may have gotten lucky, and different hops give different experiences with keg hopping.

Thanks in advance!

Everyone needs a little luck with a new try. Yes I've dry hopped with El D. it's an excellent all rounder hop. You could post your recipe but the feedback we'll give is likely only opinion (conjecture) until you taste it yourself. I say go for it!! But post your recipe so we can see it 😉

I did the dry hop not the keg hop.

Last edited:
Back