Coloured Beer Caps in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chugmaster

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find about 500+ beer caps of different colours in Canada? A couple of homebrew shops in the States want to charge me $30 to ship to Canada which is ludicrous.

$30 is expensive but that is how much it costs when I ship a box FedEx to Canada.

Sorry I can't help, just confirming it really does cost that much.

Thanks for the input. I was going to order the $16 pack from Austin Homebrew until they wanted to charge me $30 for shipping. I wonder if USPS would cost less. I can ship things from China cheaper than from the States.

Check Midwest, they have color caps but you have to order each color separate and I know they have a USPS option when I check out. Have no clue what the cost to Canada would be.

Tried them too and the shipping price was similar. Would make sense if I was going to do a massive order.

Even USPS would be around $30 to Canada. That's just the bottom line. Unless you can score some from somewhere in Canada or somewhere that will do free shipping (have you tried Amazon?) then I think that you're out of luck.

Other option is to buy lots more so it makes the shipping reasonable, assuming the excess weight won't add more shipping costs.

Latest posts

Back