Heady trade/ want Pliny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarong

Reaction score
I'm getting some heady this weekend anyone willing to do 2:2 trade but willing to change if needed? To be clear I want Pliny I will give heady topper.

Thanks
Aaron

I should get my hands on a few tomorrow. Can I PM you tomorrow for a 1:1 trade? Pliny is 500ml bottles, what's heady? And does that sound fair?

I cant help you get the beer. But I feel I should mention that 1:1 is a bad deal for the guy giving up the pliny...

Pliny is $5-6 ish a bottle. Heady is $13 a four pack. So two bottles of pliny should grab a four pack of heady.

You guys can arrange it however you like, just my $0.02...

Sorry just got pm'd for a 4:4 trade before this was posted. Thanks for the offer and good luck finding it!

Btw "the man" it took a 6 hr trip to get these and there only sold in Vermont I believe most people are willing to lose a buck for a beer that is only distributed in 20 miles around the brewery.

I've yet to see heady for 13$ a 4pk. Unless you buy a case then each 4pk is around 13$. Congrats on the Pliny score!

Edit: I forget that taxes and deposit make heady cost more, and I was including it in the price doh! Heady is 13$ lol my bad

Latest posts

Back