Beer Swap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dataz722

Reaction score
Ok, so I live in Delaware, which is a great area for craft brews, but since I am on the east coast I am unable to get most beers brewed on the western side of this country. I was thinking that maybe someone that lives on the other side of the country would be willing to do a beer swap with me for beers that are only available in each of our areas. I have really been wanting to try a fat tire and thats what made me think of this. Soooooo if anyone would be willing to try this with me please let me know. Thanks

Unfortunatly, that company, nor any others that I have found will ship to Delaware.

I have a Firebird TransAM and a buddy of mine has an 18wheeler.. . I'd be willing to deliver a truckload of it across the county line for a small fee.

I can have it there in 3 days, coast to coast.

I have a Firebird TransAM and a buddy of mine has an 18wheeler.. . I'd be willing to deliver a truckload of it across the county line for a small fee.

I see what you did there. :D

Dude, thank you! They actually ship to Maryland!
Then why does it say this on their website?
Shipping
What and where do you ship?

Accessories & Non-alcoholic Products: Shipped to all 50 states.

Beer & Spirit Products: Shipped only in California.

For details of states we can ship wine to, select your state next to the “Ship-to” drop down box. If your state prohibits direct wine shipments, you will receive a message in your shopping cart that we cannot ship to your state.

Sounds like we've got ourselves a convoy

The last thing I need right now is a sherrif and a snowman showin up at my house.

That shipping price is outrageous... 30 bucks shipping for a 6 pack! Looks like I am just going to wait until new belgium starts distributing around here.

Back