ok um

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primevci

Reaction score
I ordered the honey weizen kit from nb and was suprised how simple of ingrredents it was might brew it up tomorrow after work hope it taste good im used to specialty grains lol

yeah, totally crazy weird! lol
its funny how sometimes, when theres like not as much stuff to put in you would totally think that the beer is not going to be good at all, but then..it totally is...

I went into their store and picked up the two kits I wanted and asked them if they'd crush the grains for me. They said sure, but there's no grains in those kits. I guess I should have looked first. And I'm hoping these simple kits turn out good.

easy recipe. 6 lbs wheat dme, 1 oz hersbrucker hops, all @ 60, 8-16oz honey @ 15, and wheat yeast (wlp 300 or 380, or wb-06 dry)

I brewed that a couple summers ago, and everyone loved it. Great beer. When I opened the box I called NB and told them they forgot my grains in the order. They politely educated me on the recipe and assured me it was good to go. They were right, it was good to go, then gone in a hurry.

Latest posts

Back