Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girl in that pic is ugly as hell also.

Yeah, perhaps she isn't the most striking female on the earth. She still doesn't deserve to be married to this...

aj-hawk.jpg

I've got the peanut oil warming, snacks prepared, and daughter and I are in our Green Bay garb. We're ready for the big game. GO, PACK! GO!!!!

So are all the $hitpackers fans ready for DA BEARS to put them in their place? Can't wait to see DA BEARS crush em'!

Hello and welcome to our thread. I find it interesting that you were not here as da bears were universally panned as "not real" "weak" and "overrated"

If they win somehow I have confidence that the afc will CRUSH da bears in the superbowl.

Also, fcuk cutler and his sandy vag. (that one is for TANSTAAFB !)

That is awesome. He really should cut his nasty greasy hair to the bone and do some facial hair.

I think both he and Bobby Carpenter (played along side Hawk for OSU) wore their hair long to honor Pat Tillman. I hope he wears it as long as long as he plays

"A.J. wears his hair long to honor Pat Tillman, who was killed in action in Afghanistan in 2005. Tillman was A.J.’s favorite player as a teenager."

http://www.browsebiography.com/bio-a_j_hawk.html

Hello and welcome to our thread. I find it interesting that you were not here as da bears were universally panned as "not real" "weak" and "overrated"

If they win somehow I have confidence that the afc will CRUSH da bears in the superbowl.

Also, fcuk cutler and his sandy vag. (that one is for TANSTAAFB !)

Don't be afraid to tell us how you really feel. :D I sense a closet bears fan.

I hate hearing the bears are overrated, are you people retarded? They have a good record and everyone doubts them, that is UNDERRATED! If they were overrated they would suck and still have everyone sucking them off, ala JETS, PACK. I know you guys are a little slow up there, eh? BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

I think both he and Bobby Carpenter (played along side Hawk for OSU) wore their hair long to honor Pat Tillman. I hope he wears it as long as long as he plays

"A.J. wears his hair long to honor Pat Tillman, who was killed in action in Afghanistan in 2005. Tillman was A.J.’s favorite player as a teenager."

http://www.browsebiography.com/bio-a_j_hawk.html

Ahh, recanted

I hate hearing the bears are overrated, are you people retarded? They have a good record and everyone doubts them, that is UNDERRATED! If they were overrated they would suck and still have everyone sucking them off, ala JETS, PACK. I know you guys are a little slow up there, eh? BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

HELL YEAH!!! :rockin:

Pack is just pickin your "vaunted" Bears D apart!!! Rogers is becoming elite, Cutler is cementing his legacy as a ********* couldabeen...I love every minute of this :rockin:

Don't admit that here!

I got slammed about 100 pages back for having two teams.

:mug:

Don't have 2 teams, I am a Cowboys fan til the day they set my boat on fire and launch it into the surf...but when your team has a season like mine did and you are a fan of the game, ya gotta do somethin!!!

...and I ain't a'skeered of these clucking hens :D

Lame. You can't start rooting for a team once they start winning. That's as *****ebaggey as anything Jay Cutler ever did. Pink-hatter! Here's your jersey.

Reebok%20NFL%20Jerseys%20New%20York%20Jets%206%20Sanchez%20pink.jpg

If you want a team on the side (and it's HIGHLY debatable whether that's even allowable or not, I'm more permissive than Cape and some others).... but if you ARE going to take a team on the side, you can only start rooting for them when they suck.

Otherwise, you're just a bandwagon-hopper. Lame.

That's why I originally became a Packers fan. I couldn't root for the Bills and I didn't see the Jets/Giants as NY teams.

I only starting cheering the Jets when I got divorced, had money and started being able to get tickets to the games in 2006.

It's like when I spent a season rooming for the Brewers, because I wanted a MLB team (a National League squad) to watch other than just the Red Sox. I laid out the ground rules very explicitly when deciding, and one of those was that they couldn't already be a very good team.

Who picks a dumpster fire for a mistress? Really. You go for the hottest thing when you're slummin!!!

I am a HUGE homer (GO SPURS!!!) but the cowgirls REALLY pissed me off this year. I understand your stances, but I am secure in my fandom! I liked the swagger, I liked the trash talk, I liked the fact that a young QB who just doesn't know any better came out kickin ass and takin names. AND, if you will remember last year the Jets were NOT a great team. They were inconsistent as hell and they backed into the playoffs. They had no business being there and they STILL shook **** up...I like the unpredictable. Its not like I started rooting for the Saints or the Colts or the Pats...at the beginning of the season the Jets had just as much of a chance of being an embarassment as they did goin all the way. Not to mention I had to overcome the fact that Sanchez played for USC...(shiver)

Cutler is a huge *****!!! Are you kidding me? You came out of the game in the NFC championship game because your knee hurts? He's STANDING on the sideline!!! If you are a Bear fan y'all should run the lost Baldwin brother out of town...I think the score hurt him more than his knee. Leinart...bust. Young...bust. Cutler...bust. That QB draft class turned out to be a bunch of no football playin' whusses.

Back