Obama Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captianoats

Reaction score
Disclaimer: I am REALLY not trying to start a political war, so please DO NOT look at the picture if you can't take a joke!

That being said... I am a democrat. My boss is a republican. We are getting together tonite to have a couple homebrews and watch the states change color. :tank: (Yes, we can do this without fighting at work. Even though we don't agree we do respect each others beliefs and can both laugh at ourselves.) I decided to make a funny label for my latest creation that we're drinking tonite. I threw this together over my lunch hour. Let me know what you think...

Lomo_Medium_Vignette_copy - HomeBrewTalk Gallery

The Wynkoop brewpub in Denver has been serving this all fall. It;s actually pretty tasty:

ObamanatorLOGO-2.jpg

I find that one a bit odd as Obama has repeatedly shat on the craft brewing industry insisting he drink "non-fansy or designere" beer. Other than that its a good idea.

A good McCain one would be "My Friends! .... beer" with JM gving his weird little thumbs up. That would be a good harmless laugh too.

Latest posts

Back