The Very Many Varieties of Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendesm

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how complete this is, but I thought it was pretty impressive :D

picture.php

I printed this out and started to write a green check or red x over the styles I like/dislike as I try at least one sample of each. The goal is to know out 2 or 3 each week. :rockin:

Enjoy :mug:

PS: the image is resized here in the forum, but there is a full size resolution of it in my gallery here in HBT.

any idea where i could get this in poster size. It would look good on my wall somewhere

thecad said:
any idea where i could get this in poster size. It would look good on my wall somewhere

This came up before, and if I remember correctly is actually led to some kind of copyright infringement situation

The BJCP style categorization is more organized and they list more classic styles for each subcategory.

I printed this out and started to write a green check or red x over the styles I like/dislike

I would only put a green check for my absolute favorites since I don't dislike any of these styles. Good beer is good beer.

I also hate the examples for Double IPA. They're not horrible beers, but they are very bad examples for the style.

That poster is beautiful. Damn good designer. I want one. I want to make one - could easily translate into a screen print. If anyone knows the source of the image I would love inquire about copyrights.

That poster is beautiful. Damn good designer. I want one. I want to make one - could easily translate into a screen print. If anyone knows the source of the image I would love inquire about copyrights.

I don't have the source of the art work, but this place is selling it. Try to contact them and see if they can get you in the right direction to get the permissions to make the shirts.

http://popchartlab.com/products/the-very-many-varieties-of-beer

http://popchartlab.com/collections/prints/products/the-very-very-many-varieties-of-beer

Back