Cincinnati BeerFest Results

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfhound180

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything yet from the home brew competition? It was my first one so I'm not sure on how long it takes to hear back. Just antsy is all.

Well I got the results in the mail yesterday. My IPA scored a 33 which I think is great for my first competition. Received lots of helpful tips and looking forward to my next one.

Congrats.
I entered my first comp in Jan here in Dayton. My Chocolate Coconut Porter came in 8th over all out of 106 entries. Same with the feedback I can really see where they are coming from.

DaytonBrewing said:
Congrats.
I entered my first comp in Jan here in Dayton. My Chocolate Coconut Porter came in 8th over all out of 106 entries. Same with the feedback I can really see where they are coming from.

Awesome! That has to feel good placing 8 out of 106. I'm brewing a pale ale tomorrow that I plan to enter also.

Congrats.

Nice work, I heard some of the guys at the store talking about it. All comments were good! I brewed and amber that made it to best of show. It was my second time entering a beer in a competition. I love getting the feedback. My girlfriend and fam always seem to like my brews I don't think they have the hart to give some good ole criticism!!

Can't wait for the next leg.

Cheers!!

Back