Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Field seats at the Colts game! Best. Day. Ever.

386524_10100413448712534_948086618_n.jpg

Well, here is my actual mugshot from years ago. Something about battery and criminal mischief with property damage. A fight with a girl over a guy. I was kind of proud of myself in this jailhouse photo. Everyone said that I grabbed her by the neck and threw her down so hard that her feet went flying right up into the air. My mugshot... only time I was ever arrested and charges got dropped, at least the battery ones did, plead guilty to "criminal mischief" and got one month probation. Whatever that means, cost me $240, worth every penny.

mugshot.jpg

Ive never had two women physically fight each other over me (nor have I ever fought another guy over a woman), though I did find out later that 2 girls in college had an argument over whom was going to approach me. That was pretty awesome.

Oh, and for better or for worse, I now have an actual mental picture when BobbiLynn posts about brewing naked.

What a hottie!

What? That's my jailhouse photo with no make-up and frazzled hair. People say I clean up nice. You guys are hilarious. I don't even really remember what happened that day, walked in on my boyfriend with another woman, blind rage is the only way I can describe it. Next thing I know, I'm in cuffs, probably a good thing, Old boyfriend got me off her and saved me from murder charges. That was nice of him.

BobbiLynn said:
What? That's my jailhouse photo with no make-up and frazzled hair. People say I clean up nice. You guys are hilarious. I don't even really remember what happened that day, walked in on my boyfriend with another woman, blind rage is the only way I can describe it. Next thing I know, I'm in cuffs, probably a good thing, Old boyfriend got me off her and saved me from murder charges. That was nice of him.

So you walk in on your current boyfriend, a strange woman, and your old boyfriend is there too? Dang woman! You guys are crazy over there :D

I notice your boyfriend didnt get his ass kicked in the process...

hmmm... never crossed my mind at the time to attack him. What made me mad was the girl dressed like a tramp enticing him.... Just because you have it, doesn't mean you have to flaunt it.

maxamuus said:
I had sex in Marie Osmonds hot tub. True story.

Come on now, let's not dis the man's wife over an intended compliment.

That said, I would love to here the steamy details in the "I had sex in the osmond's hot tub" thread that you're about to start.

The details arent all that steamy. Marie lived a couple streets over. She was off doing her QVC gig peedling her dolls. I was "friends with benifits" of the housesitter. The rest is history. :rockin:

I once had sex in Joyce DeWitt's pool, or by the pool actually. From that show 3's company. Yeah, not very glamorous. My cousin was cleaning her house while I kept an eye on the gardeners.

BobbiLynn said:
I once had sex in Joyce DeWitt's pool, or by the pool actually. From that show 3's company. Yeah, not very glamorous. My cousin was cleaning her house while I kept an eye on the gardeners.

Sex in a pool is dope!!

You initiate... erm... contact before you get in the water and then delicately coordinate walking to the water together without... slippage...

even then its a novelty act

A couple older ones of me, one in Shenandoah with the kids a few years back, the other at the Henry Ford in Michigan playing with "old timey toys"

shenandoah_picnic.jpg

me_cowboyhat.jpg

sorry, still stuck here -

106109d1362755441-post-pic-lets-see-your-ugly-mugs-mugshot.jpg

Well, here is my actual mugshot from years ago. Something about battery and criminal mischief with property damage. A fight with a girl over a guy. I was kind of proud of myself in this jailhouse photo. Everyone said that I grabbed her by the neck and threw her down so hard that her feet went flying right up into the air. My mugshot... only time I was ever arrested and charges got dropped, at least the battery ones did, plead guilty to "criminal mischief" and got one month probation. Whatever that means, cost me $240, worth every penny.

and the boys say you clean up good?

will you marry me?

sorry, still stuck here -

and the boys say you clean up good?

will you marry me?

Sorry, no. Even my kids and my sisters say I clean up nice. Since you so enjoyed the first picture of me, here's another. I'm the cute one on the far left. Me and my 3 sisters.

sisters.jpg

Back