need beer name for wedding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gator_brewer

Reaction score
So I'm making/made a beer for my wedding favor and can't think of a good name. I've been reading tons of threads about wedding beers but haven't found a name I like.

Style: Wee Heavy

I'm looking for a funny, yet not offensive name. This will be our favor so "grandma approved" is requested. I'm completely drawing a blank, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

So I'm making/made a beer for my wedding favor and can't think of a good name. I've been reading tons of threads about wedding beers but haven't found a name I like.

I'm looking for a funny, yet not offensive name. This will be our favor so "grandma approved" is requested. I'm completely drawing a blank, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Wait so Shotgun Ale, or Not So White Wedding Ale are both out? :D

gator_brewer said:

Gator-how about, "Weeeeek In The Knees?"

"Weeeek In The Knees" describes not only how your love effects your emotions but it also proves that the brew will make you a bit silly!!

There it is right there :ban:

I like "Weeee Do" and "Weeeeak in the knees" got to look to see which looks better on my label... weeeak in the knees might win if i can find the right picture to go with it.

While the rest would be great for a 1 off beer, i don't think swmbo would be happy with the sex jokes ones, unfortunately.

Thanks all.

I think some version of "Garter Remover" will be used for house beers during the week of... i'm positive the mother-in-law will love it

Ours were Matrimony Ale Amber and Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Brewed Hefeweizen

they already have a wedding beer
imgres

Back