A Tale of Two Boys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I purposefully *never* compare my boys, but am often amused by their differences. For example, they each received Encore (show choir) awards last night:

Boy #1: 1) Super Senior and 2) Most Determned

Boy# 2: 1) The Joker, 2) Ol' Yelled At and 3) Hey, Where's My Costume?

I love them both.

I loved Choir in school. We never had awards like that. My fondest memory was when the girls got to practice their girls-only number for solo and ensemble, the guys got to hang out by the back door. Well, the teachers' cars were sitting right there, so we picked up the choir teacher's car (Olds Omega) on each end and walked it up against the building. Then we did the same thing to the Band Teacher's car (I dont' remember what he had, but it was a small 4 door I believe) and set that one right next to the choir teacher's car so she could not get her doors open.

She had to leave early on that day to go to the elementary school to teach and when she came back into the room after finding her car like that she was MAD! (You could tell she was getting mad when her face got red and she started rubbing her neck.)

Ah, but she loved us and forgave us. We offered to move the cars back, but the band director said no, he would move his own car. Good times.

Oh, yeah, the girls to boys ratio was definitely a good thing as well.

Firstly, I was reluctant to click on a thread of this title. (The Gov. is watching me)

Secondly, congrats on both! :D

Thirdly, I think i like your second kid the best (Is that wrong of me?)

You and he have a commn streak - really funny, off beat. BTW, he's sixteen and calls me Jim, just because it amuses him (and me).

Back