WTF is with my beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likwidbliss

Reaction score
I am on my third batch of home brewed beer. So far a pilsner, a bock (both true brew) not too shabby! I decided to make a commercial beer knock off, not a keystone type but one of my favorites, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout, from Austin Brew Supply. Although only one week in the bottle, I was tempted to give it a try, and whoa it was the cat's meow, I bet in two more weeks it will be better than the cat's meow! The wife asked for a Blue Moon type beer, again to ABS. I am getting stoked!

Also if there are any recommendations for a non commercial beer I am willing to give it a try, I like all beer except Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light and beers of the normal blah! Cream ales, stouts, porters, what should I try? :tank:

are we doing extracts, PM, or AG? I think it is time try some good old American Pale Ale (APA). Do you like Sierra Nevada? If so, put it on the list...
IPA would be good too, but it is more expensive due to more sugars and hops.

Try Austin's "West Coast Pale Ale". It's similar to SNPA. Just bottled mine today after 4 weeks in the bucket!:mug:

I would look at the cream ales if you like a very refreashing summer just got done mowing the lawn beer. Easy to drink, very light in flavor but more taste than Bud or coors. just a thought if you are looking for that kind of brew.

Happy Brewing :tank:

Latest posts

Back