Hi from Orange County.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddistel

Reaction score
Hi everyone, have been lurking these forums for awhile now and after tons of useful information I have decided to sign up. Live in Orange County, CA 25 y/o and I just got into homebrewing a little over 2 months ago, and already have 19 galons under my belt.

I look forward to taking in all the information available :mug:

Hey ddistel

Welcome aboard there is a ton of information here. And I'm from HB as well nice to see some local guys getting into the hobby.

Hey ddistel

Welcome aboard there is a ton of information here. And I'm from HB as well nice to see some local guys getting into the hobby.

Nice, I live in HB as well :mug:

I have been going to stien fillers to pick up ingredients local, you recommend any other good spots?

I went to steins for a few times but I also go to osheas in mission viejo of the 5 freeway I like that place a little better but that my personal preference also Addison brew in Santa Ana but I've never been there although I seem good reviews about it. Also are u apart of any local brew clubs.

I went to steins for a few times but I also go to osheas in mission viejo of the 5 freeway I like that place a little better but that my personal preference also Addison brew in Santa Ana but I've never been there although I seem good reviews about it. Also are u apart of any local brew clubs.

No but I'm interested. I just got serious about home brewing right before the first of the year.

I'm not apart of any at this point to busy with school, but storms has one that meets once a week I think and check out brew commune. brew commune is based in irvine I think but they are a good active group.

Welcome to HBT DD, from all the way across the country, here in North Carolina. You certainly came to the right place. Glad to have you! If you do plan on sticking around you should cash in on the deal on becoming a Premium supporter for only $19.95! It's money well spent, I assure you! Welcome and happy brewing! Cheers!

Welcome from another HB brewer. Yes, please check out BrewCommune.com. Our next meeting is in March and is open to all (members or non-members). It's a good opportunity to meet fellow brewers and to share and sample other homebrew. We also talk about upcoming brew days and events like the SoCal HomeBrew Festival that is coming up. It's a good group of brewers.

Back