Pressed grape juice question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceInvadingMonkeys

Reaction score
Ok... I've been lurking around here for a while now... ¬_¬

But I've finally come up w/ a question that I couldn't find the answer too (at least easily)... I am thinking of making a pyment to share w/ my family and I want to use some really good pressed grape juice... I figured that this is the wine forum so you guys would know about grapes... I hope I am not wrong...

I am want to make my pyment with either pinot blanc or pinot noire grapes. This combination with honey sounds really delicious to me (sorry to any wine snobs out there but it does). So my real question, where do you guys get some awesome grape juice? I am sure some of you press it yourself but I don't really have the equipment and I don't really want to invest in it because I don't think this will be a habitual thing...

Is there any place I can order some awesome pressed grape juice? I've tried vineyards and some do it and some don't... I know some do but it isn't really advertised...

Thanks for any possible help! :-D

Peter Brehm is one of the better known suppliers of quality must (for reds) and juice (for whites). I've ordered his frozen pails before and, though expensive, they're a quality product. A pail of white juice makes more wine and is easier to work with since the same size pail of reds contains skins and solids that must be pressed. An added plus for you is that he's in California.

Brehm_pail.jpg

Back