Looking for a brewing mentor around Hampton Roads, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinsleigh

Reaction score
I am looking for someone in the Hampton Roads area who is an experienced brewer that is willing to mentor me a little bit. I have everything I need to brew and have done a few successful batches. I'm wanting to take it to the next level though...learn to brew some harder brews and learn more about the science behind brewing successful award winning batches. If anyone would be interested, please let me know. Thanks a ton!

I am in Hampton Roads myself... I started brewing about 4 months ago and have progressed pretty well... I do not know about award winning brews, but I understand the science of it all and I have had no real complaints. Iamalways looking for cool folks to brew with...

I live in sacramento ca and just received 6 first place awards at cal state fair so feel free to bother me with any questions I'll send ya it rite direction thanks brewjak

Back