Good old Friday the 13th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VatorMan

Reaction score
Windows-1252BSU1HMDAxMzMuanBn.jpg

Windows-1252BSU1HMDAxMzUuanBn.jpg

CLIFF NOTES:

At stoplight. Dump truck behind me tries to sneak to open lane. Hits me hard and then pushes car about 6 ft. Honk horn and he stops. Cops/EMS come-I go to hospital-car goes to shop. I gots the whiplash. Ouch.

Looks good! I always hated the flat Vette rear end. Looks more like an exige, now. :p

:( Sorry man.

At stoplight. Dump truck behind me tries to sneak to open lane. Hits me hard and then pushes car about 6 ft. Honk horn and he stops. Cops/EMS come-I go to hospital-car goes to shop. I gots the whiplash. Ouch.

Ah, you'll heal. But that car... I'm so sorry for your pain.

Looks like it weathered the crash pretty well!

I'll trade you a C4(with recently replaced rear bodywork) for it!
DSCF2695600x450.jpg

Let's try and add some levity to the conversation:

Dad was over for Father's Day Breakfast today. He told the following story.

"So Friday I went in to work and after checking on a couple things and pouring a cup of coffee I went to my computer to check the time and realized it was Friday the 13th.

I went home. On the way out one of the deans saw me leaving and asked me where I was going and I said "home-- it's Friday the 13th".

"You superstitious?"

"Nope but in 3 decades of me being here, have you ever seen me here on Friday the 13th?"

No punchline. Just another of Dad's stories.

*shrug* Welcome to my world. : )

Let's try and add some levity to the conversation:

Dad was over for Father's Day Breakfast today. He told the following story.

"So Friday I went in to work and after checking on a couple things and pouring a cup of coffee I went to my computer to check the time and realized it was Friday the 13th.

I went home. On the way out one of the deans saw me leaving and asked me where I was going and I said "home-- it's Friday the 13th".

"You superstitious?"

"Nope but in 3 decades of me being here, have you ever seen me here on Friday the 13th?"

no punchline. Just another of Dad's stories.

*shrug* Welcome to my world. : )

Enjoy those stores. When he's gone-that's what you have left.:(

Enjoy those stores. When he's gone-that's what you have left.:(

Yep-- 10 years ago I lost Ma. The list of stuff I didn't tell her and wish I had is really long.

For the rest of the viewers: don't make the same mistake as Kob, it's one of a very short but painful list of regrets.

Back