HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand firm on that!
I am rock hard!!
I will be a pillar of my convictions!....A huge, long, hard firm pillar rising up above all that is beneath me. I will be a hard pillar almost throbbing with conviction until I am fit to burst forth and cover the face of wrongdoing with my conviction.

Well, I'll just sit this one out. :)

Funny stuff...

you've never been focked in the ass with a strapon by your ladyfriend? man, you haven't truly lived...

:D;)

Taken out of context this could be wow, just wow, wait a second even with the context this quote makes people say wow.

When adding quotes to this thread, please consider the source. Do not bring material from the Member Area (behind the google wall) to this thread.

That includes the Debate Forum.

The thread could be moved, but that's a compromise.

I found a few examples, but we have no complaints yet.
I'm interested in making people aware of the potential problem and asking that you look after your brothers and sisters in brew.

For example, signatures cannot be put behind the google wall.

As for putting the DR&MM behind the wall, that's a technical and revenue question for the Admin.

The thread could be moved, but that's a compromise.

I found a few examples, but we have no complaints yet.
I'm interested in making people aware of the potential problem and asking that you look after your brothers and sisters in brew.

For example, signatures cannot be put behind the google wall.

As for putting the DR&MM behind the wall, that's a technical and revenue question for the Admin.

Hey, another idea....How 'bout before we quote anything from fightclub on here, we ask the op of the quote for permission?....Heck most of the time when I'm posting a quote I usally say in the thread where the quote is originating that I'm going to quote....meh, I don't know.

(ollllo, maybe you could move your, mine and BK's post out of this thread an into site support and suggestions, instead of in here, it's kinda wrecking the mood prolly for other people.

(ollllo, maybe you could move your, mine and BK's post out of this thread an into site support and suggestions, instead of in here, it's kinda wrecking the mood prolly for other people.

This ain't it....but I feel a pretty good joke about You, Me, and OlllllO recking the mood.....Happens all the time I'm sure!

DAMN! I promised myself I wasn't going to quote Revvy any more.

I betcha your batch of beer, that everything is fine and you just have N00bitus...The most common infection of all, a brain worm that causes new brewers to panic and think things are wrong when they really aren't...Trust me, I know...

I don't have space enough to breed and eat.

Totally out of context, but it cracked me up. Ironically, he was talking about chickens, which can take it to the NEXT level of out of context......

it was like a punch in the tongue. I like a good punch to the tongue every now and again.)

That's a good southern woman right there, understands that sometimes a little force is needed to stop a woman's yappin. :D

My dad made beer, and it tasted like crap strained through a used tampon. I agree with you to an extent. We are obsessed with sanitation, but for a good reason. Eliminate all possibilty of infection at every opportunity. Making beer (or cider) is like sex. It feels good. Having sex with a hooker feels good too, but it causes less pain if you wear a condom. ;)
10 characters

Back