Wastelands of Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ubenumber2

Reaction score
Hello all from Jonesboro ,Arkansas , located in the wonderful DRY county of Craighead County, the closest liqour store is 12 miles away but we have a few places that serve beer locally , and we just got a small homebrew store opened up.

Im 36 , I work , I raise a family , my wife is finishing raising me , I love to run , hike , hunt , play video games and drink beer , well good beer. I have been brewing on and off again for the past 5 years and always use this site for the information I need , I decided to join since Ive always just lurked.

My brewing is like my cooking , I dont follow recipes , I rarely write anything down , sometimes stuff turns out great sometimes not so great , it doesnt fit into any certain style of beer and I get mad at myself for not taking better notes when one of them turns out great.

I dont take myself too serious , I like to have fun , I get annoyed when I ask a question on a forum and someone answers me like Im stupid for asking the question , or I'm stupid for trying something , If you think something I say is stupid and it really doesnt cause any great strife in your real life , just let it go , i promise you it will be ok.

Glad to be here , hope to meet some locals into brewing , would love to join a homebrew club , Im just not motivated enough to start one alone

Welcome! There are a few of us who don't take notes (or very few at most). You're not the only one. If it weren't for Brewtarget I wouldn't even know what any of my recipes are 2 days after I brew them.

Thanks , this place is really full of great information, hope to be able to contribute something usefull one day

Yes we are in the northeast corner , all flat rice fields here , not so bad if you head to the ridge though. Looking for other brewers here in Jonesboro or surrounding areas to see about getting together and swapping ideas and some beers

Hi there! Another Jonesboro brewer here, I'm pretty new to brewing but it's glad to see a fellow brewer in town.

Back