Vancover, BC (Lower Mainland) Meet and Greet - April 17 or 18?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoyScout

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone on here would be up for a Pub Night? Kind of a meet and greet of local homebrewers. I was thinking maybe we could meet at a pub downtown somewhere. It's "neutral" ground, transit options would be good, and it's more or less central.
I've added people as "buddies" on homebrewtalk.com, and if there is any interest shown here, I'll email them and point them in this direction.
I was thinking either Friday, April 17 or Saturday, April 18. That'll give us time to promote this a bit and maybe see a decent sized crowd of local brewers.
Anyone have any suggestions on a decent pub downtown? Something with a decent selection of beers on tap, cause hey we're brewers and we do have some standards. A place where it's not too busy or too loud, so we can hang out and chat.
Let me know what you think?

Details will be posted here as they are finalized - Vancouver Homebrewing Network Forum

Some more info for you, even though we've had nobody express any interest besides me at this point.
I'm leaning towards meeting at the Alibi Room. I've never been there but they have a great selection of beers! The location is good too. Not too far from Waterfront Station so those taking transit will have an easy time of getting there.
Here's their website - Home | Alibi Room

And a map to where they're located - Google Map

Back