• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington 230 Volt 3/4HP Motor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
I have a like-new 230volt 3/4hp motor. The motor is 1075 rpms and comes with a belly band clamp that could be used to mount for your grain mill. The motor specs are in the photo. If you have any questions please let me know I will answer quickly. Price is $60 shipped via USPS flat rate.

Peter

2.jpg

This is an air conditioning blower motor designed for moving air. Without a large amount of air moving across the motor, it will quickly overheat. The sleeve bearings are not designed for belt and pulley.

This is an air conditioning blower motor designed for moving air. Without a large amount of air moving across the motor, it will quickly overheat. The sleeve bearings are not designed for belt and pulley.

Im not going to argue with you. These motors work perfectly fine for this use. How long do you think a grain mill runs for?

Back