Paypal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullbythehorns

Reaction score
I decided to take a HBT vendor up on a special they were running and we set up the transaction. Paypal would not complete the transaction, say they think someone else was trying to access my account. They want me to go thru and now verify my information.

I am in business in China till the end of this week and I don't want to verify my bank info. on these unsecured networks, so I have asked the vendor to wait till next week, if he will. Probably thinks I was trying to scheme him now.

I support all of the security measures Paypal utilizes, but it sure sucks ass when they work against ya.

Just had to rant, cause now I gotta wait longer to finish my keezer :mad:

I hear you. Having a problem with CC fraud and it's about 100 times tougher for me to get through Bunk of A's security to talk to someone as it was for someone to make the fraudulent charge.

Well, with great power comes the great problems. PayPal runs the net now, so they have to be uber-sure of everything. I'm sure the vendor will understand. RDWHAHB! :D

They think some Chinese person is using your account. It sucks, but it would be worse if it was really happening.

My wife's Bank Card got stolen and we caught it quick, but not before they bought some Proactive Solution (which got shipped to our house) and we also recieved several pictures from an online development studio (looked like random images). Couple of other small charges.

I don't mind Paypal so much. It's pretty convenient and I don't use it all the time.

Look, I am on a very secure network. Just send me all your personal info and I will be happy to straighten everything out with PayPal for you. :D

As for your username, I would appreciate it if you would get your grubby paws off my horns too! hehehe

Latest posts

Back