Beer Ingredients?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonchrisw

Reaction score
Just curious as to where the best place to get the grains and other brewing equipment. I have been looking around and it seems that ******.com has the best prices. Any comments?

You'll find as many opinions as posters here. My recommendation is to find a retailer that has reasonable shipping rates. AHS, midwest, northernbrewer, morebeer, rebelbrewer all come to mind. Research and welcome to the board.

Cheers!

All those sites are great. I prefer northern brewer. I've used them almost exclusively and I've never had a problem with them. Fast shipping and great customer service.

In my experience, ingredient costs are pretty much the same across the board. When I took the time to comparisons shop, I ended up having a few dollar spread between all the big vendors. My advice would be to find a vendor close to you and give them a shot, then stick with them.

Once you start shopping for equipment, then you need to take the time to find the best prices. The variation on big ticket items is ridiculous.

Back