Hello All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurdueDerek

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Derek from NW Indiana. Brewed for the last time last month and was looking around for whats next when I found your site. Looks like a lot of good people and information here. Bear with me while I learn, ha

Greetings and welcome, Derek!

I did time in the Hoosier state myself, but far to the south (Spencer county).

Welcome to the hobby!

Welcome from Naperville, IL and from a fellow Boilermaker!

I won't welcome you with a Boiler Up! because, well, I was part of the team that invented that phrase and I've never liked it. So, "Hail, Hail, to old Purdue. All hail to our old gold and black!"

True...but its the Oaken Bucket game..and i'm a sports writer for the exponent so i have to go

True...but its the Oaken Bucket game..and i'm a sports writer for the exponent so i have to go

Awesome! I worked for the Exponent from 1994-1995. I was an editorial cartoonist and then had a semester long comic strip called "Canned Ham". Admittedly, it was an awful comic strip in hindsight but I had fun at the time. I work for the Office of Publications (now Purdue Marketing) from 96-99.

Back