My petite SWMBO fell asleep on the couch...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weirdboy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
...and she sounds like a rusty chainsaw. I mean..this woman is 4'11", weighs like 85 pounds soaking wet, and HOLY CRAP what is this noise emanating from her?

The best part is she is actually turned AWAY from me facing the sofa, so most of the noise is muffled by the furniture.

thread_is_worthless.jpg

heheh my SWMBO is smaller than yours and she does that now and then. Good payback for all the complaining she does about MY snoring!

Sorry, no pics or video without prior written approval from the SWMBO. I know better than to get myself into THAT kind of trouble, even when drinking.

I know the feeling, SWMBO tells me I'm loud. I have woke up several times over the years having dreams like the Indy 500, or boat races, to find out she was the sound effects of my dream.

my wife does this from time to time and also rambles on in her sleep about retarded stuff like "the damn pony wont get off the roof to help me water the grass." and i have been woken up to a hammer fist to the face when she has rolled over and the thing is we have a big a$$ king size bed.

I remember a time when a buddy of mine invited me to an all guys weekend at his parents house. Sleeping accomodations consisted of a bunch of mattresses on the floor in the back room.

Two guys (apparently long time friends of the family) decided to come across the state with the GFs. Having gone that far, no bringing them home. We all got really drunk that night and someone in the room was snoring REALLY EFFING LOUD. I had the pleasure of bunking next door to one of the guys with his woman, who spent literally ALL NIGHT bitching about whichever guy it was that was snoring. The guy, to his credit told her to shut up, its a guys weekend, and that she shouldn't even be there except that she whined until he brought her.

The next morning, as we were waking up, the topic of discussion was whoever it was making the noise. We all agreed it had to be my buddy, Dave. As it turns out, it was her friend, the other GF. And she was REDICULOUSLY tiny. I was in the Nav, in a berthing with literally 100 guys for 6 years and never heard snoring like that.

Why is it the tiny ones are the loudest?

Definitely get a video for your own use when you guys are arguing about your snoring at some date in the future. Just plop that on the TV and gloat like a mother f%#$r!

Back