HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(You should see what pops up on image.google when you type in Old Chub, with safe search off....Eye bleach please!)

That in itself is quotable. The disturbing part is the fact that you actually did it. :confused:

This has to be a record for being the longest quotes...but this 4 or 5 post interplay is just insane.

Er, well, no!

Mine comes from the fact that I am, indeed a real live gnome that laughs a lot. I have HUGE gnome testicles, and they laugh a lot too......I am Gnome, hear me bore!

I guess Sick Twisted F**k was already taken.;)

Are you calling me a sick, twisted ****? Are you? Are you?

Listen, I lightly suck and tickle the scrotum of anyone that even HINTS that I am a sick and twisted ****!

er, yes....That name was already taken by olllllllo :(

Check please!

On reflection, that was a pretty crappy threat! :(

I don't know. The only thing that kept me from getting all tingly is the fact that, well, you're a DUDE. Now if you grow some breasts and lose the chest hair ...:D

*shakes head* THis is how the obsession begins...

Next thing you know, he'll be "dry humping" his carboy. :D

:ban: Yay. Don't even have my first brew in bottles yet and I made it to the memorable quotes thread. Do I get some kind of badge. :mug:

I'd just like to thank the academy, my parents who taught me that alcohol is bad, my dog for not pissing on the floor so far this year, .........:tank:

:ban: Yay. Don't even have my first brew in bottles yet and I made it to the memorable quotes thread. Do I get some kind of badge. :mug:

I'd just like to thank the academy, my parents who taught me that alcohol is bad, my dog for not pissing on the floor so far this year, .........:tank:

haha! Something tells me your a destined to be quoted on this thread more in the future. :)

No badge until Revvy ***** slaps you for being impatient.;)

We could cut and paste pieces of this as answers to SOOOOO many threads.

I'd say, 'Listen up, Newbie! Nobody around here gives a.. damm what you think. So why don't you... grow a pair and run on down to the quickie mart and buy yourself, a... real man's drink. That's it, just run along now, Sally! Buh Bye."

I think a certain gnome does this stuff just so he can be here. It's like he is post whoring, but someone else is doing the work for him.

I'll drink absolutely anything. I'm a f*cking pig. I would drink Rosie O'Donnell's p*ss if it came in a ring pull can. :(

My sentiments exactly!!!

BigKahuna said:
BUT! It's kinda like a family thing here....and you better not be a dick to the women around here or I'm gonna cut your nuts off and take gravity samples in your stretched out and tanned scrotum!

But I wanna know how many grav points/ounce of stretched out and tanned scrotum there is...and what lovibond rating is the tan color.

I...ummm...wow...it's um, funny...yeah...really funny. I gotta go now. I can't believe I read that whole thread.

Back