What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some gingerale. I didn't date this batch, or record doodly about it. I think it was my 3rd batch ever, so it's at least 6 months old. Interesting that it was terrible when I made it, and is actually very good now.

Next is Outcrop Wheat

Outcrop.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

Some samuel smith imperial stout and I'm really digging it. Has it's on unique flavor and character and I've had many imperial stouts but this one is memorable.

My last bottle of Lagunitas Sucks. I'd cry but I'm afraid my tears will taste like this beer and that would remind me that it's all gone.

Sigh.

Natalie_H said:
Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA. It's the first rye beer I've had and I have to say I'm really digging it

I tried this yesterday at a pub, I hated it first but was enjoying it at the end. They also had palate wrecker and Union Jack on tap so of course I had to try those too

Femme fatalle - hopefully draft is a little cheaper than bottle, didnt check the menu before I ordered....

Szilards Cup O Coffee, a vanilla coffee stout that is currently in cask condition and hopefully will be carbed up by tomorrow at opening.

Not bad but I think next time I am gonna brew it a month early to give the vanilla some time to mellow before tapping it.

I'm into a batch of Biere de Garde farmhouse ale fermented with Wyeast 2112 California Lager
Yeast.. Rather tasty brew with just a few simple ingredients.

PIC_0661.jpg

PIC_0657.jpg

Following my latest trend, Deschutes Mirror Pond. Kinda wishing I'd tried this one first. Don't get me wrong, it's a great beer, but after the other 3 (Chainbreaker, Black Butte, and Red Chair, in that order), it's a little on the underwhelming side.

image-1473368036.jpg

Jalapeño ale I made, not sure if i like this!!!
My dad loves it i think it has a funky smell, kinda kills it before it even gets to your mouth

I know I'm new to posting on here, but this seems like a big s-head response.

Usually most people here seem pretty cool.

Lol. I just can't stand sucks and pick on it all the time.... just in good fun man... Lagunitas makes some of my favorite brews. Look back over some pages and you'll see my over posts... Nuke likes it too and i just like to give him hell :D

allenH said:
Ninkasi Tricerahops, acquired through trade with LoloMT7, excellent beer.
Good to know, I just picked one up on a whim. I'll be having that soon.
HopCraverDave said:
I know I'm new to posting on here, but this seems like a big s-head response.

Usually most people here seem pretty cool.
Bah it's ok.. He's known for dissing on beers that have a 95+ rating on BeerAdvocate ;) but not everyone on here is a premium bro just to warn you.

Back