Thank you HBT forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdthomas74

Reaction score
I wanted to thank all contributors in the forum. There is a wealth of information here; I've spent a few hours every evening over the last month reading. I took the plunge and brewed my first batch over the weekend. Can't wait to try my suds!
If there are any master craftsman in my area looking for an occasional apprentice to pick your brain give me a holler.
New Braunfels, TX

I agree about this forum. The information and helpful people around here are top notch. Makes learning how to brew much less intimidating and more enjoyable. Thanks everyone!

Couldn't agree more! Every time I've had a question about brewing or wine-making, I've found the answer here. Thanks to all who have shared their knowledge!

Brian, I'm in Canyon Lake about twenty minutes away from NB. Anytime you want to get together for a brew session let me know! I've got a session coming up about the mid/end of Feb. I'll shoot you a date as soon as I know for sure.

I've been a luker here for a LOOONG time and agree, amazing forum.

Back