Grain wholesalers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd highly recommend trying to get in on a pallet group buy if possible.

Or plan a vaction to the Adairondacks and make a little side trip to North Country Malt Supply. That's what I did last summer. Or drive to Indiana and have your brother stop at Mid-Country (same people) outside Chicago on his way to the family reunion. That was this summer.

I'm thinking of hitting the Adairondacks again next year. Vacation and malt!

They might rawk, but they also rape on full sack prices. I'd highly recommend trying to get in on a pallet group buy if possible.

Exactly, I should have specified wholesale, not retail. Retailers charge a $1.40 a pound. I am looking to spend maybe $.65.

I would love to get in a pallet group purchase. I am in for up to 300 lbs. I don' really belong to any local groups to do this with though.

PJJ, I found the North Country website last night and they are close to what I need. Especially, if like you say, I could go there and pick it up. Alas I do not see that happening. I worked out shipping and its not too too bad. $20 and change per 50 lb pound sack (still adding $.40 per pound)

That was weird when you started talking about a brother in Indiana. I thought you were talking about my brother, who lives in Indiana, and I was wondering how you knew that about me. :)

Back