Now I know...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackline

Reaction score
Why you guys are so happy all the time! This Brew stuff is so fun! I'm sitting on the patio brewing my first Irish Stout and I am having a blast! I dont know if its the 5 Mirror Pond Pale Ales I have had or if its the joy of brewing on a great day in Phoenix but..... I dont think it gets much better than this.

*takes a big sniff*

Ahhhh the smell is sooo amazing!

Well I hope I wont by as shy now that I have almost got the first brew under my belt. I hope to chat with you guys soon... now back to the brew... I would hate to mess up my first!

Thanks and cheers to all!

MIke/Blackline38

olllllo said:
Well it must be the beeer making you happy because it's frikin freezin in Phoenix today.

WELCOME!
Here too. Cold day across the entire SW.

And add on top of the equipment, a beer gut to boot! :mug:

<--------------

:off:
olllllo said:
Well it must be the beeer making you happy because it's frikin freezin in Phoenix today.

Brewsmith said:
Here too. Cold day across the entire SW.

Very tempted to drive down an pimp slap ya both . . . . One day with a wee bit of chill in the air and ya get all p*ssy on us

Pumbaa said:
<--------------

:off:

Very tempted to drive down an pimp slap ya both . . . . One day with a wee bit of chill in the air and ya get all p*ssy on us
Yeah, no joke.

And don't even try to convince us that "we're used to it" either. :)

Then to get back on topic, I hereby invite you guys to come to my place and we'll brew and get happy in the no-so-cold Southern California air.

You have to provide the transportation, of course. :D

Ok... just got back from a Coyotes game... that sucked... Sharks whooped us. :(

It was quite cold today during the brew! well.. for phoenix it was cold. Even with the chilly weather it was a blast. I cant wait to taste this stuff. I know I have a bit of time ahead of me but it should be worth it.

No sign of bubbles yet but its only been 5 hours so I guess should chill out a bit and let the yeast do its thing.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Nope. :( The instructions and local brew help said I would be find with out it.. So I decided to just pitch it on top and stir in. I hope it will be ok....

You were right... I woke up this morning to find the bulbler going crazy :mug:

One step closer to some tasty beer :)

You think the fisrt week of Feb should be good for tasting? (brewed on Jan 13th) I would love to have this before it starts getting warm. Stouts are great when its chilly :D

As for my next batch I think a good ole pale ale or mexican clone would be fun. What you think?

Back