Bottles in Utah

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayblefty

Reaction score
Have plenty of 750ml bottles of all shapes and colors if anyone needs a case or two. I work in a restaurant so they are a variety. Almost all are label free. Not able to ship but if anyone in Utah is willing to make a trip to Roy/Ogden they're yours:) pm me or post here and we will see what we can work out!

How many do you want? I have two cases that hold nice and tight. I'm sure if I go to the liquor store I could get some more. I can find out the cost per case and if you want to cover shopping I would be happy to send them out. Just let me know your zip code and how many cases and I will find out the cost. 12 bottles per case.

Looks like shipping will be roughly $25 per case +\-. If that doesn't sound too high I can get them packaged and weighed for an exact amount. I figure ups ground would be good enough. What do you think?

Back