How much did you brew this year?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started brewing with a Mr. Beer kit that I got for Christmas a year ago. Went to extract and then all grain pretty quickly and if course keep a record of each brew, each recipe.
I've been a beer lover and consistent drinker for about 35 years. Never knew how much beer I drank 'til this year.
Long story short, I've brewed 155 gallons this year.
Anyone else care to share?

We have a thread like this in the members section below to track this. I recommend searching before posting new threads.

Remember 200 gallons is the legal limit. Admitting guilt on a public forum is not much different than handing over a signed confession AND against the forum rules which can lead to banishment.

We have a thread like this in the members section below to track this. I recommend searching before posting new threads.

Remember 200 gallons is the legal limit. Admitting guilt on a public forum is not much different than handing over a signed confession AND against the forum rules which can lead to banishment.

And because 200 gallons is the federal limit, as well as the limit in Michigan (some states are less), I can admit that I brewed 199.5 gallons exactly this year.

Back