The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking ThunderChicken is one of your other aliases, Cape. I'm thinking that maybe all the stress of trying to make enough beer on a half-barrel system is finally getting to you and you've become a little schitzo. "notcapebrewing" was just a pure expression of your own narcissim. "Thunder Chicken" is just your dickheadedness, concentrated into one personality. And that "noob" character was just you getting in touch with your feminine side (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Only TXBrew and the NSA know for sure. I'll never tell. Right Cape?

paulthenurse said:
(Subtle hint follows...)

I sure hope somebody brings one of them there Heady Toppers to MTF. I would dearly like to take a sip of that. I'll even pony up the scratch.

For you MrTheNurse? Anything.

paulthenurse said:
(Subtle hint follows...)

I sure hope somebody brings with the Swedish Bikini Happy Ending Massage Team. I would dearly like to take a sip of that. I'll even supply the condoms.

Perhaps I should have said.... 'Anything as long as MrsTheNurse approves'

I will be coming down for the Miami game. Happy to bring some down. Wouldn't mind tailgating assuming "The Pro" still goes to games instead of brewing on Sundays.

Melana said:
Just for the game or will you be here for a few days?

Probably come down the day before, get a hotel and do some tailgating. I don't get to many games because of the timing. Driving both ways in one day sucks and takes away from the game.

I'd like to come for Masstoberfest, but just don't have the time. Plus I think Cape is coming up that weekend with a Stinger keg.

the_bird said:
Awesome. Gotta try the Stinger, not sure what else he's got available; if there's a Black Steam available, I'd give that a shot as well.

Got you one of each Bird. Melana will have them with her on Friday. Sorry Dakota I never heard back from you .

Wow. Anyone else watch the ball game tonight?
Mike Carp pinch hit a grand slam on the first pitch he saw in the 10th!
Awesome! :rockin:

And Koji is still Untouchable.

2011-2012 is a distant memory. And Farrell is a genius!

Cheers!

Cape Brewing said:
Sorry I missed you John! I apparently got there just after you left.

So the other guys prefer you to show up later after the brewing is done to clean equipment? Is that about how it works? That explains why the beer seems to be doing well at least.

We have a guy just like Brian here at the hospital. His name is Bobby. He's cognitively challenged but comes to work every day, delivers the mail, makes the coffee, cleans out the refrigerator in the break room, that sort of stuff. The f'ing place would fall apart without him. All the girls love him and on his birthday we always have a cake and impress on him how much we appreciate what he does.

FW and Matt have taken that one step further and they tell Cape he's their 'Partner.' That's nice. I'm going to suggest we do that with Bobby. If he gets any more stars for his ID badge he'll start to list to starboard.

Hey Cape, do have "Partner" stenciled on your helmet?

paulthenurse said:
We have a guy just like Brian here at the hospital. His name is Bobby. He's cognitively challenged but comes to work every day, delivers the mail, makes the coffee, cleans out the refrigerator in the break room, that sort of stuff. The f'ing place would fall apart without him. All the girls love him and on his birthday we always have a cake and impress on him how much we appreciate what he does.

FW and Matt have taken that one step further and they tell Cape he's their 'Partner.' That's nice. I'm going to suggest we do that with Bobby. If he gets any more stars for his ID badge he'll start to list to starboard.

Hey Cape, do you get to wear a badge that says "Partner?"

Can we change Cape's name to Bobby?

Wow. Anyone else watch the ball game tonight?
Mike Carp pinch hit a grand slam on the first pitch he saw in the 10th!
Awesome! :rockin:

And Koji is still Untouchable.

2011-2012 is a distant memory. And Farrell is a genius!

Cheers!

I think it's time to start growing out the playoff beard!

Beard-tugs.gif

Cape Brewing said:
Hey Yeager... remember those pots you wanted to buy?

They're now $250 more.

Love, Corky

Wait, you have pots you want to sell? How do we hear about the good equipment after its promised elsewhere? WTH!

Back