The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was quite Un-Capelike. Bought dinner, saved me one of the bottles of "Limited Release" brew, drove me back to my truck at the end of the night and never once publicly ridiculed me.

It kind of goes to show that people in real life are not like their HBT personas. Except for me. I'm pretty much exactly like you guys perceive me. Short, fat, flatulent, balding, bad breath, flat feet, opinionated, and narcissistic. No wonder chicks dig me.

paulthenurse said:
He was quite Un-Capelike. Bought dinner, saved me one of the bottles of "Limited Release" brew, drove me back to my truck at the end of the night and never once publicly ridiculed me.

It kind of goes to show that people in real life are not like their HBT personas. Except for me. I'm pretty much exactly like you guys perceive me. Short, fat, flatulent, balding, bad breath, flat feet, opinionated, and narcissistic. No wonder chicks dig me.

He is a good guy, outside the forum....

Riding in a cab in San Diego with Cape at 3am was memorable.

I'm not going to Oktoberfest, and I don't want any of the Bog Inn.

I was with Cape in a car one other time. He looked like this...

image-902975614.jpg

Yup... Passed out at three in the afternoon. I can only imagine what he was like at 3am

Hey! I'm back! I'm sure that puts a smile on all of your faces and brightens up your respective pitiful evenings.

I drive by BogIron almost daily but yet can't manage the motivation to veer slightly and careen into your parking spot. How much business are you getting in the taproom? I'm busy downing my homebrew swill, but if I run out and am desperate I'll have to approach you guys when I get the DTs, so I want to know the experience that I can expect there.

I'm thinking ThunderChicken is one of your other aliases, Cape. I'm thinking that maybe all the stress of trying to make enough beer on a half-barrel system is finally getting to you and you've become a little schitzo. "notcapebrewing" was just a pure expression of your own narcissim. "Thunder Chicken" is just your dickheadedness, concentrated into one personality. And that "noob" character was just you getting in touch with your feminine side (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Maybe he's afraid it wont measure up to Paul's or Jay's beer.

Hey Melana, what are we doing this weekend? Are we meeting you in Bennington again, or do you want to come down to Adams? There's a place we like a lot that's right down the street from us, really nice beer list and real good burgers, and you can see the house and TRY SOME OF MY BEER ON TAP.

See. I'm not a chicken.

Just bring a growler, dickhead. What are you, a CHICKEN?

Ya got me. I'm chicken to bring beer to Paul's driveway. We poured at the American Craft Beer Fest and then the Mass Brewer's Guild Fest.. but Paul's driveway!?!? Oh man.... No way... we can't stand up to THAT kind of pressure!! Hell, YEAGER might have an assortment of blueberry ales there. We can't compete with THAT.

Haha!! "Chicken".... Classic.

Ps. Thank you very much John.

Hey Melana, what are we doing this weekend? Are we meeting you in Bennington again, or do you want to come down to Adams? There's a place we like a lot that's right down the street from us, really nice beer list and real good burgers, and you can see the house and TRY SOME OF MY BEER ON TAP.

See. I'm not a chicken.

Looks like I missed the part that said you can also bring as many growlers as you can carry and take beer back to John.
:D

For people who claim they don't think much of "Bog Water", someone seems awwwfully pissy that there won't be any there.

... and I shouldn't say there win't be any there. The brewery is open on Saturdays starting at 10:00am.... Plennnnty of time to swing through, stock up, and then head to Paul's.

I'm sure the honey IPA is quite lovely. But, it's a ******-move to deliberately say "**** you" to your fellow Massholes who'd like a taste.

Whoa whoa... Time the fck out... It's a "****** move" that I will be working that day as well as trying to juggle a few things for my kids instead of fcking hand delivering fcking beer to a cookout I havent been to in years so you can try it???

Really?? Is that what you meant to fcking say??

When have you ever said that you were going to be working that day? All you have said through this whole thread is "hell with you guys, I'm not bringing any, you can buy a keg if you want!"

Oh.... You mean in the Masshole Bust Everyone's Balls thread??

I am working that day. I work every Saturday at the brewery. I also have a soccer game for the boys and they are doing a kids run... All while the SWMBO is running a road race herself.... and then we have plans as a family down in Newport.

..., so no... I won't be hand delivering any beer to Paul's driveway.

Back