Worlds most amazing beer!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In your own mind after about the 3rd or 4th pint! The crowd cheers as you accept your trophy along with the over sized check! Dream of all the equipment you can buy with that money. :mug:

You can bring your beer to my house where I can drink it is I hand you your medal.

I can use some poster board to make the over-sized check if I'm invited for the taste test.

Give 10 random people a taste of your "Award winning beer" and see if they agree. My guess is you would be disappointed as not everyone has the same tastes. Some of the best beers I've made don't get praise from everyone I share them with.

I like this idea. I'm going to make some medals and over-sized checks to award myself. Problem is I'm too damn critical of my own beers, but I can leave them out in case someone wants to give me a medal or something. Maybe have them fill out the check in an amount they deem appropriate.

Give 10 random people a taste of your "Award winning beer" and see if they agree. My guess is you would be disappointed as not everyone has the same tastes. Some of the best beers I've made don't get praise from everyone I share them with.

You just burst somebody's bubble! :eek:

When I share my latest batch of the best beer ever brewed and a person doesn't like it, I feel bad for their inferior and frankly incorrect taste.

When they don't like my brew I refer to their great desire to drink more bud light and corona and how their taste buds aren't refined enough to handle a good beer.

When I share my latest batch of the best beer ever brewed and a person doesn't like it, I feel bad for their inferior and frankly incorrect taste.

Granted. If you share your beer with other craft beer lovers you will likely get a better response then sharing it with a poker table of Bud drinkers.

I will go on record and make the sacrifice to subject my taste buds to everyone who believes they have an amazing beer. In the fine print of the contract will be the provision that states that I may need many samples to reach the final conclusion.

Enjoy it!!! It is fleeting.

As soon as one of us carbs up a new batch and tap one, you are dethroned, a new beer is crowned, and a fairy gets it's wings.

Is it free..?

Because everyone in the world knows the best beer in the world is Free Beer :ban:

Or your own homebrew after about 4-5 of them.. :drunk:

Unfortunately the most amazing beer in the world is now down to limited stock, so that means it is even more rare and more amazing! I love how a noob can make a grandiose tongue in cheek (read: drunk) comment about making the greatest beer in the world for his first brew and everyone here can run with it, I've been a part of other communities where there would be a lot of negativity and bashing but not here. Next time that I make the greatest beer in the world I would love to share it with all of you guys just to blow your minds ; )

Got a question :

Could you charge for Beer, if you named your Brewery : Free Beer Brewery

Because everyone knows Free Beer is the best beer .. ;)

Back