Let's go shopping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
with her:

image.php

That's just...

I mean...

That's just a little TOO whorish, you know? I mean, I'm all for the whole "let's dress like cheap hookers" movement of the past decade, even as I absolutely *dread* the day that Cassie asks for a Bratz doll... but c'mon, that just doesn't leave enough for me to undress!

She could use a sammich, too.

the_bird said:
That's just...

I mean...

That's just a little TOO whorish, you know? I mean, I'm all for the whole "let's dress like cheap hookers" movement of the past decade, even as I absolutely *dread* the day that Cassie asks for a Bratz doll... but c'mon, that just doesn't leave enough for me to undress!

She could use a sammich, too.

Spoken like someone with a daughter. Having a son, I'm like "Hell yeah!" but I know it'll change once I see someone like that as "Someone's little girl".

the funny thing is she (probably 20 years old) spent over 500 bones (that she got from daddy) on those jeans.
I must say looks good though
JJ

jaybird said:
the funny thing is she (probably 20 years old) spent over 500 bones (that she got from daddy) on those jeans.
I must say looks good though
JJ

I would too if they made my ass look that good.

Back