What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Blonde from my first batch that has just come around to be what I was hoping it would be. To bad i'm down to only 1 case.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
DSC000022.jpg

Just started brewing again last month. While patiently waiting for my first batch to mature, having some Stone IPA.

Started with a Lagunitas Maximus and now a Firestone Walker Double Jack, tomorrow night I am going to open 1 of the 2 Avery Maharajas I was lucky to snag!

wow, Deviant Dale's from Oskar Blues, tall boy cans, just as amazing as the original batch tapped two years ago at the source.

Not sure... Kegerator sat in storage while I moved, sold my home, and found a new place in a new state. Didn't label before lithe movers packed it up. It's skunked from wherever it's been sitting for the last couple months, but it's mine and it's GREAT!

I just brought home a growler from a great newish Belgian style brewery (Brewery Vivant) in Grand Rapids. It's an Oak Aged version of their Belgian IPA (Triomphe). The Triomphe is good, but the Oak Aged version is a completely different beer, amazing.

I just brought home a growler from a great newish Belgian style brewery (Brewery Vivant) in Grand Rapids. It's an Oak Aged version of their Belgian IPA (Triomphe). The Triomphe is good, but the Oak Aged version is a completely different beer, amazing.

I've had Cigar City's Jai Alai IPA and their oak aged Jai Alai. I was also surprised at how different they were. I actually prefer the non-oak aged.

Back