Insane Guitar Lesson......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SwAMi75 said:
......with Buckethead. Insane in more ways than one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86DEKFissl4&NR
Buckethead is the man. I heard he was going to be the guiatarist for the new Guns N Roses, guess it fell through. Too bad...I might have actually cared about them. He should get together with Les Claypool, that would a perfect match IMHO. Great video anyhow.

Buckethead was in Les Claypools Flying Frog Birgade. They are both amazing musicians.

- magno

giant016 said:
Buckethead is the man. I heard he was going to be the guiatarist for the new Guns N Roses, guess it fell thro Too bad...I might have actually cared about them.
Buckethead WAS the guitarist in "Guns N Roses" for a few years. I saw him w/ Axl's then-current bunch of mercenaries when they toured in 2001ish at the Fleet Center in Boston. That was one of the many "tours" that went kaput a few shows into the making when Axl ran out of pampers. Buckethead also one of 4-5 different guitarists to record tracks for the never-to-be-released Chinese Democracy debacle.....just to have all the tracks thrown out when the sh*t hit the fan and catfighting blew up.

It is pathetic that any of these post-Slash/Duff/Izzy bands have been pissing on the name Guns N Roses. Axl's illusions have taken him where they may......

Another fun fact about Buckethead is that he tried out for the Red Hot Chili Peppers after Blood/Sugar when John Frusciante (underrated, underrated, underrated) went off to practice being a full-time heroin junkie. Thankfully, Buckethead didn't get the gig. Unfortunately, Dave Navarro (poser) did.

last time i saw the claypool(about 5 years ago) buckethead wasn't there but it was still a killer show.
this band called drum and tuba open for them
wierdest show i have ever seen

99expo said:
wierdest show i have ever seen
i'd have to throw this honor to Mike Patton & Co about 6 years ago touring with Ozzfest under the name Tomahawk (sp?).

....although Golol Bordello (gypsy punks!!!!???!!!) opening up for Cake in the Woo' was out of the ordinary also.

Latest posts

Back