• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade: Two Boiling Flasks: 2 liter volume each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-Happy

Reaction score
image2449.jpg

I have two boiling flasks that I would like to trade for some hops. Hopefully, something the Czech/German variety (Saaz, Hallertau, etc). Looking to do some different German beers.

Flasks:
Slightly used, but in good condition. The cork rings come with them, which should allow for stir bars for starters. No longer needed and just taking up room.

Highest hop offer is the winner.:)

I will ship these via USPS and make sure they are well protected.

Those are the coolest flasks I have ever seen. Too bad I have zero hops. I like them though!

Could you let me know where you got them? You can wait until you find a trade so there isn't a chance that they'll compete.

Those are the coolest flasks I have ever seen. Too bad I have zero hops. I like them though!

Could you let me know where you got them? You can wait until you find a trade so there isn't a chance that they'll compete.

I got them second hand from a clean up situation. They are handy for REALLY small batches, but I am just not using them.

Either there is no interest in these flasks or no one has excess hops :)

I got them second hand from a clean up situation. They are handy for REALLY small batches, but I am just not using them.

Either there is no interest in these flasks or no one has excess hops :)

For a few minutes I was thinking they would be really cool to have, but I couldn't really come up with a good use for them.

Actually I just thought of something, let me check my hop supply and see what I have that falls into your needs. About how much were you looking to trade for?

If you still have these I have a pound of Saaz in my freezer and would be willing to trade some . . . they are vacuum packed and ready to ship :) Let me know

Back